Above: The farm as seen on Google Maps Street View.
The brick farmhouse on this property was built in 1858 by Henry and Eliza Brubaker. The farm was later purchased by Howard Carpenter Hess, who lived on the adjoining farmstead.
Howard's son Harold Brubaker Hess later lived her with wife Wanda (Snyder) Hess, and raised their three children on this land.
View this farm in a larger Google map.