Above: Bomberger-Snyder farm on Google Maps Street View.
A long, gravel lane leads to the buildings on this farm near Erb Mennonite Church. This 80-acre property was subdivided off the Jacob and Barbara Bomberger farm to the north.
The 2-1/2 story brick house has a date stone inscribed, "Built by Jacob and Barbara Bomberger AD 1861." In the barn there was a date of 1857 on a board that was on the granary wall, but it was removed during renovations. In 1885 this farm was deeded to Jacob's daughter Anna (b. 1849), married to Henry Snyder (b. 1849). The property was owned by the Snyders for many years.
Satellite View (Right Pin):
View this farm on a larger Google map.