Above: Bomberger-Lantz farm on Google Maps Street View.
In 1888 this farm was deeded off the farm of Christian Bomberger (1818-1898), located to the north, when Christian deeded it to his son John H. Bomberger (1845-1923). John willed the farm to his brother Henry H. Bomberger in 1923. This farm was approximately 68 acres. The farm was owned by Aquilla Lantz in the 20th century. All buildings on this farm date to the late 1800s or later.
Satellite View (Left Pin):
View this farm in a larger Google map.